Funny Bitch Friday: LOL My Thesis

01/09/2014 · 10 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Who liked college? WHOOOO!

Oh, okay…no one?

Well then, who liked the schoolwork? WHOOOOOO!

Wow. Still?

Who liked doing their thesis for their degree and essentially making shit up so old people would give you paper?

Ah. Okay, not a one vote for this.

Turns out, no one enjoys writing their thesis, as 90% of it is bullshit and the other 10% is careful formatting to make your bullshit look fancy and nice.

LOL My Thesis is an actively updated collection of thesis titles that take all the bullshit out and get right to the core of what academia is all about.

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.36.21 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.29.48 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.34.17 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.35.06 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.35.20 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.36.09 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.26.23 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.26.35 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.26.48 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 6.26.52 PM

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Wicked Broadway Production Is:
Dana The Biped: Convincing your dog to poop outside in the cold instead of on the nice, warm, fluffy carpet
This is what it feels like when I have to do the same for my dog.

tumblr_mxwvpbN6Bm1rz4ft2o1_400

Cassie January 10, 2014 at 4:35 am

My high school thesis topic was: It takes a long time to make writing less shitty.
Cassie recently posted..Giveaway Update!

Noa January 14, 2014 at 7:17 pm

You went to a hell of a high school. I basically just didn’t even go my senior year and had a 3.9.

Mayor Gia January 10, 2014 at 6:07 am

Ah yes, I love that tumblr. Also, nice layout update! It looks very basebally.

Ohhh, the league thing. I get it. I get it.
Mayor Gia recently posted..Blogcast 11: Post Christmas and Porn!

Noa January 14, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Nailed it.

ColinP January 10, 2014 at 9:21 am

I am probably one of the few that actually had to use the smallest visible font on my senior thesis and still only be 10 pages over the maximum page limit…
ColinP recently posted..Requiescat in Pace Tony Scott (06/21/1944 – 08/19/2012)

Noa January 14, 2014 at 7:18 pm

You and my husband. He still references his thesis.

Dana the Biped January 10, 2014 at 11:51 am

I was an English major, so bullshitting is what I do. The key thing here (as Reddit has informed me), is that I know how to sell my bullshit. I can analyze, and present in a linear, logical manner, all manner of bullshit.

This has been surprisingly useful in the corporate world.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Bragging Rights

Noa January 14, 2014 at 7:19 pm

If you can sell, you can bullshit your way through anything. That’s how I did so well at AT&T for a while. Then I quit because they cut my pay because I sold so well. CORPORATE.

Laura January 10, 2014 at 7:34 pm

If your kid has ADHD, he’s fucked

~My thesis on ADHD kids in school
Laura recently posted..Singing- while- Driving

Noa January 14, 2014 at 7:21 pm

If your kid has no discipline, it’s your fault.

~My thesis after teaching martial arts forever

(in no way related to ADHD. That shit is for real and is the balls to deal with and have and parent a child with.)

Previous post:

Next post: