Funny Bitch Friday: Cards Against Humanity

10/24/2013 · 17 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

You sit around on a Friday night with all your friends and ask the question for the ages:

“Are my friends as terrible a I think they are?”

Hint: Yes. You can find out just how terrible with Cards Against Humanity, potentially the best game ever. It’s what happens to Apples to Apples when it goes on a 3-day Krokodil bender.

Basically, you get a black card that the entire table can play off of–you play your funniest answer (the white cards) to win over the judge of the round. Simple and fantastic. It spawns such lovely answers as:

enhanced-buzz-25937-1375157004-4

enhanced-buzz-17030-1379712312-11

enhanced-buzz-11317-1379708919-14

enhanced-buzz-11309-1379708527-29

enhanced-buzz-1059-1379775897-7

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Wiggle Is:
Todd: Gaydolph Titler
This is what I imagine having children to be like.

tumblr_mpa5rqnqCz1re6s76o1_250

Brea October 24, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Where does one procure these?! I am absolutely howling! Sadly, it’ll likely just be me. In the dark. After the kids have gone to bed. Holding a fistful of cards, trying to test the limits of my bladder control…
Brea recently posted..How To Be a Badass Mom

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:41 pm
Brea October 28, 2013 at 7:51 pm

You just finished my christmas shopping for everyone in the family over the age of 9.
Brea recently posted..Little Fit Hats- Review & Giveaway

Jen October 24, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I own the full set with all four expansions. ((cue sound of Noa saying “Of COURSE you fucking do, Jen”)). We shall be playing said game with our own handwritten ‘Firefly’ themed additions at the Joss Whedon party on Saturday. Come to Portlandia, Noa…we have gluten-free hempseed cookies…
Jen recently posted..Talkin’ ‘Bout My “Jen”eration

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:41 pm

You had me right up to your gross fucking food.

I’ll be eating my Frito Pie and heart diease alone, thank you.

Aussa Lorens October 24, 2013 at 11:36 pm

I need this and I need it now. Amazon?
Aussa Lorens recently posted..The Accidental Threesome

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:42 pm
TurnScoot October 25, 2013 at 3:27 am

This game is amazing. It is played often with friends and family in the TurnScoot household. This is the game that we decided to drag out after my grandmother (83) recovered from her stroke. (Don’t judge me)

We still giggle about when grandma played such winners are “What would Grandma find disturbing, yet oddly charming”… she played “Chunks of dead prostitutes”.. with the added.. “Well… I would”.

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:43 pm

I regret never getting to play this with my grandmother. I feel like she would have been a champion.

Mayor Gia October 25, 2013 at 6:42 am

Isn’t this the same thing as apples to apples? Perhaps the cards are a little more scandalous…
Mayor Gia recently posted..Blogcast 2: 10/25/2013

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:44 pm

If by scandalous you mean, “akin to dickslapping your doctor.”

nadine October 25, 2013 at 8:18 am

YES, GAYDOLF TITLER WON! YAAAAAAS! GAYDOLF TITLER! GAYDOLF TITLER! GAYDOLF TITLER!
nadine recently posted..Not the best segue

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:45 pm

I wish I had a pet to name. OH WAIT I GOT AN ORCHID THIS WEEKEND AND NOW IT HAS A NAME.

Kelly October 25, 2013 at 11:18 am

Pretty much my favorite game in the history of everything. It was cemented as my favorite upon ordering the first two expansion packs with my game.

The first card in expansion 1 was: A big black dick.

The first card in expansion 2 was: A bigger blacker dick.

And I knew I was never letting this game go…
Kelly recently posted..Randoms – The Wifening Update, Photo Shoot, General Geekiness, and Other Randomness

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:51 pm

It’s so wonderful.

Dana the Biped October 25, 2013 at 12:34 pm

There’s this game called Telestrations, where you draw a card that has a word or phrase on it, and you draw it. Then you hand the drawing to the person next to you, and they guess what you’ve drawn. And the next person draws that. It’s like Pictionary meets Telephone. And using Cards Against Humanity for the drawing source material is pretty much the best terrible idea ever.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Bro-Dude the Hulk is one cool bro-dude.

Noa October 28, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I FUCKING LOVE THAT GAME.

My husband once drew a photorealistic bear fucking a coconut for the game. I have it framed on my desk.