Is there anything more memorable than a first date?
No, because they’re always awkward and strange no matter what. You don’t know what to talk about or how to move your hands or if you kiss or if you have sex and if you do how do you do this with this person. Even if you end up marrying them, it’s weird.
People romanticize first dates entirely too much. If it’s gonna be awkward, we might as well make it memorable. Add your entries into the list below, and we’ll vote for the winner tomorrow!
Joke Off: Awesome/Terrible First Date Ideas
- Take turns whipping one another while shouting secrets
- Leap through hoops of fire until all of one person’s clothes are burned away
- Have the date on one roller coaster, never getting off and shouting conversation until the date is over
- Nude Beach
- Go back in time and kill Hitler
- Make a porn together
- Perform a shot-for-shot remake of You’ve Got Mail
- Hang glide off the tallest building in town and try to both land at the same Starbucks
- Eat uncooked chicken, see if you can tolerate the other person’s sickness
- Go see a foreign film, shout off-subject racial slurs the entire time
- Dinner at your local place that serves bugs
- Take a walk in the park and leave a trail of condoms to find your way back to your car
- Set small fires together
- Adopt a child together
- Visit CostCo to legitimately shop together and try not to be weirded out by the things the other person needs in bulk
- Visit a Farmer’s Market and try not to be a douche
- Go play in an arcade, then don’t wash your hands and go eat finger foods
- Take a boxing class together, but go 20’s style bare-knuckle
- Go to a Zoo and upon entering, state all the animals you’d like to fuck
- Watch Birdemic together
- Escape from L.A.
- Take a drive in the county and play Bingo with body-dump sites
- Visit a Dominatrix and state your list of sexual fantasies to see if you’re creeped out or not
- Go to a museum and have a ball/boob touch-on-artifact race
I’m amazed I’m married.– Favorite Comment From The Last Post: From Misty: Oooh, I’ve seen those red skinny jeans. Muy caliente! Eat the cereal, Noa.