Funny Bitch Friday: Gemma Correll

07/18/2013 · 7 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

I fucking love puns.

I know that people think they’re stupid or easy or the worst form of joke-telling. I don’t give a shit–I think that if they’re done really well, they can be brilliant.

Such is the case with Gemma Correll. She does amazing pun drawings and other amazing drawings and I’m in love.

tumblr_mlar3zrGoW1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mntoan0fop1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mojyccNd1H1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mowf6sc9LP1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mp498kQvqu1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mph5i2bDjK1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mpmgm0nrGe1qhlsrfo1_500 tumblr_mpzh0mL5sN1qhlsrfo1_500

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Whoop Is:
Misty: The Oregon Hipsters
Congratulations! You’re as lucky as this guy.

tumblr_moz8u0UJX41rjcfxro1_400

Mayor Gia July 19, 2013 at 9:29 am

Ha, I like puns and drawings too. Lizards on segways could be a real problem! They’d take over the mall!
Mayor Gia recently posted..Poll: Is This Cat Fat?

Bill G. July 19, 2013 at 11:01 am

I like this after all the dumb shit I’ve seen this week. Love the GIF, nice parking! I also need to check out the Oregon hipsters. It’s like a car crash that I can’t stop looking at.

Dana the Biped July 19, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Warning: the following is not an original pun. Source: the Internet. Somewhere.

Rick Astley will lend you any movie from his Pixar collection except one.

He’s never gonna give you Up.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Kicking ass. (Where I’m neither the kicker nor the kicked.)

Abby July 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Oh my god I love puns so damn much. I swear I’m not link dropping, but I did a food dating pun post a couple months ago to show my love of the pun. My point is that I’m going to lose hours of my life checking out this website. I blame you, Noa. I blame you.

Abby recently posted..Hot and Bothered

Misty July 19, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I site with drawings of puns AND the winner of this week’s Noa gif??? What is this . . . Christmas? Damn.
Misty recently posted..Invasion of the Fruit Snatchers

Valerie July 19, 2013 at 11:03 pm

I need more Complementary Colors in my life… Or a smaller ass.

VALERIE
Valerie recently posted..Remember the day that I became a gold medalist in Karate? Much like The Karate Kid… But Sexier. And with a Bear… A Sexy Bear.