Funny Bitch Friday: Owl Turd Comix

05/24/2013 · 8 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

There are a lot, a LOT of webcomics out there. A lot of them are very good. A lot of them are very bad. Some are weirdly political and more than a fair amount can barely call themselves comics (I’M LOOKING AT YOU, WEIRD FACEBOOK WEBCOMIC WITH THE BIGGEST FUCKING WATERMARK IN THE MIDDLE RIGHT ACROSS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PANEL AND ALSO WATERMARKED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM AND ALSO PRETTY FUCKING TERRIBLE.)

A very perfect few inspire raised fists of brotherhood in perfection. Owl Turd Comix is one of them. The comics are amazing, but he also illustrates some of his asks, which delights my soul. Enjoy.

tumblr_mn3kdoWRGA1s667kio1_500 tumblr_mn3kdoWRGA1s667kio2_500

tumblr_mmudwz6qxR1s667kio1_500 tumblr_mmudwz6qxR1s667kio2_500 tumblr_mmy9c5X5511s667kio1_500 tumblr_mmy9c5X5511s667kio2_500 –
This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Winner Is:
Johi: Clearasil and Condoms
It’s a terrible, but true, theme! Here’s a man accidentally throwing up cotton candy.

tumblr_mmwaksTuXk1rjcfxro1_400

Rico Swaff May 24, 2013 at 7:47 am

Jesus-God I love it when someone is honest regarding the suckage you encounter in the blogosphere….I get so sick of people who seemingly have the mindset that all is “peachy, fine and friggy-diggy-dandy” in the blogosphere.

Always funny….keep it up.
Rico Swaff recently posted..Yardwork Husband, Yearning and Emotional Wife (A New Romance Novel by Top-Selling Author, Krystal Kay Swafford)

Alison May 24, 2013 at 9:02 am

there are soooo many bad webcomics. but that one is pretty funny right there.
Alison recently posted..Theme Thursday: EVIL

Mayor Gia May 24, 2013 at 10:24 am

Bahah I love webcomics. Good choice
Mayor Gia recently posted..Food Pyramid

Banana Stickers May 24, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Oh holy shit, those are fantastic. The Scooby Doo one especially. It’s about time one of those dick-holes gets stabbed.
Banana Stickers recently posted..Brain Sneezes and Thought Babies

Rosie May 24, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Hahaha Those are great.

Yep… I don’t remember caring about Shaggy much either.
Rosie recently posted..Big Girl Problems – What to Wear

Johi Kokjohn-Wagner May 24, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I love comics. I hate cotton candy. Thank you. Good day.
Johi Kokjohn-Wagner recently posted..TMI Fridays: You’re My Favorite Today

Bill G. May 25, 2013 at 11:35 am

It’s sad how often the worst stuff on the internet has the most and largest watermarks. Nobody wants to steal your shit, dude. If I took it and tried to sell it as my own, I’d get laughed out of the buyer’s office.