Funny Bitch Friday: April Winchell

04/26/2013 · 9 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Regretsy, everyone’s favorite site to hate others, recently became an archive. Many of its’ loyal fans were lost and afraid, alone and without anyone or anything to laugh at.

Except that the genius behind Regretsy, April Winchell, has a personal site that fills the deep and lonely hole that Regretsy left in my soul. Enjoy, minions of hate. Enjoy.

Hallewood

Turban Renewal

GET BACK TO WORK (Completely NSFW)

Best EBay Feedback Ever

Clay Pride

April Winchell’s Library Of Terrible Music

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Winner Is:
Todd: Ain’t Nobody Got Time fo’ Dat: Punctuation And Shit
Congratulations! Here is something else we didn’t learn in school: stairs.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-720-1366748870-12

Mayor Gia April 26, 2013 at 6:23 am

I just went on her site and watched the russian We Cum (?!?) ad. What kind of fuckery is this??
Mayor Gia recently posted..DARD: Spring Update

Misty April 26, 2013 at 8:30 am

What kind of fucked up Escher drawing of a place is that? It looks like there are stairs that go on forever and ever, everywhere!

And whose brilliant idea was it to let a bride walk down a flight of stairs by herself? I couldn’t even PEE alone in my damn dress, and it was much less meringue than that thing! Damn.
Misty recently posted..A Hot Cup O’ Joe

Bill G. April 26, 2013 at 8:08 pm

With the nutty layout of stairs all over the place, that dress, and nobody around (except the BOTTOM of the stairs), there’s only one conclusion: she was set up to crash.

Janene April 26, 2013 at 9:29 am

That is certainly one way to make an entrance on your wedding day…. captured forever in GIF format. Nice. Classy.

Dana the Biped April 26, 2013 at 12:30 pm

That gif is my future waiting to happen. Assuming I can con some poor sod into marrying me someday. Jesus, that’s depressing in so many ways.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Order Matters

Bill G. April 26, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Love the GIF. I’ll bet that felt below-average.

From April Winchell’s Library of Terrible Music, you need to go download Shut The Fuck Up (remix) by Barbara Streisand. That’s pure gold there.

Bill G. April 26, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Martha Stewart Spanking is also highly recommended.

Valerie April 27, 2013 at 9:29 am

I feel like I need a ginormous picture of a strangers asshole in my dining room… You know… As a conversational piece.

Valerie recently posted..W is for Wreck it VAL!!!