- Hey, does anyone know who owns that motorcycle some guy on coke just ran over with a trailer full of deer heads?
- Do you have to walk through that S&M photoshoot to get to the car or can you go around them?
- What do you think works better, the elephant phone-sex line or the bear office manager?
- Is that guy dead?
- Oh god, did someone shit mexican food into the trash chute again?
- What is it going to take to get a decent photo of a potato riding a horse?
- Would a fight between the Lumineers be very evenly paced?
- Do you think the upstairs neighbor left his vibrator on the floor again or is that just his phone this time?
- What happens when you suck in on a party horn? (answer: all of the tinsel shoots down your throat and chokes you)
- Brownies shouldn’t take two hours to bake, right?
- Did someone shit on this wall?
- So if you’re actually presenting the idea that in multiverse theory that everything is connected–even fiction–than in some universe the Ninja Turtles are real?
- Do you think they wouldn’t be allowed to get married there because instead of gay people it’s mutants?
- Do you think multiverse Lady Gaga tells them they were born that way, but it’s kind of a lie, so they were mutated that way, because either way it wasn’t a choice?
- Do you think Neil DeGrasse Tyson spends any time thinking about potentially real Ninja Turtles?
- But where did the skeleton go? (Answer: on top of the vending machine)
- Want me to hang the hotdog next to the graduation robes or the doctor coat?
- We’re putting the pinata head back on the sconce, right?
- Is this anyone’s dismembered baby?
It’s been a weird week for me.
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve said or heard lately?– Favorite Comment From The Last Post: From Valerie: Not only are they hilarious, but I learned if I write things on my hand before I hit people, it’s totally acceptable.