Funny Bitch Friday: New All-Stars!

03/29/2013 · 10 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday, League Of Funny Bitches

Here are our new League Of Funny Bitches All-Stars in alphabetical order, as voted by you!

1. Atypically Relevant
  10. Jen E Sais Quoi
  11. Misty’s Laws
  12. Valerie Nunez and The Flying Platypi
  13. The Bloggess
  14. The Oatmeal
  15. 27b/6

Congratulations! YOU WIN LIFE.

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Winner Is:

Jen: A ComiCon Attendee Who No Longer Lives in His Parents’ Basement or Works at Best Buy

Make fun of ComiCon all you want, Jen, but who’s seeing Nathan Fillion in the flesh this May? NOA GODDAMN COMIC-CON GAVIN. I chose this gif just for you.

tumblr_mcmlbtGL771r3gb3zo2_250

Valerie March 29, 2013 at 6:31 am

I MADE IT!!! And I don’t even have a speech prepared… Oh well… I can just use the old standby and thank my mom and Jesus.

It’s truly an honor to be among some of the funniest bitches I know. Thank you!!

Valerie recently posted..Lindsay Lohan makes a shitty Tooth Faery and other stories of our times

Danielle Geer (@deathbycupakes) March 29, 2013 at 6:34 am

I feel humble.

Since Valerie has already thanked Jesus, I guess I’ll thank the academy…
Danielle Geer (@deathbycupakes) recently posted..The One With Humpty Dumpty

Mandi March 29, 2013 at 6:39 am

Awesome. I’d like to thank my momma for encouraging me to write and my insufferable 7th grade English teacher who forced me to diagram sentences. Hopefully you’ve finally come out and found happiness with a lovely butch woman.

And that gif? It’s like table side delivery service for anyone you’ve ever told to eat a dick. I must find a way to embed this in my next love letter of doom.
Mandi recently posted..Babies and Temporary Lesbians

Mayor Gia March 29, 2013 at 6:41 am

WHY WOULD THAT DILDO BE LAYING THERE?! AHHHHHHH
Mayor Gia recently posted..Popsicle’s March Madness

Misty March 29, 2013 at 7:14 am

WOOT WOOT!! Made it. Phew!

Well, since Jesus, moms and the Academy have already been covered, I guess I’ll go the Kathy Griffin route and say . . . it was all me, suckers!! Jesus can suck it!!

Seriously, though, this is super rad. And to see all those other funny bitches up there, most of whom are my friends and fellow-bitchettes, is so incredibly awesome!! Thanks, Noa!
Misty recently posted..Another One Bites the Dust Cover

Mandi March 30, 2013 at 8:06 am

I totally wanted to do the Kathy Griffin thing, but after I got conked in the head with a metal pipe, I didn’t feel I should tempt fate.
Mandi recently posted..I’d like to thank the mental institution for letting me be here today.

Jen March 29, 2013 at 11:25 am

Double win! This made my otherwise craptastic week. I don’t really have anyone to thank so I guess I’ll just steal a line from Jennifer Lawrence and say “I BEAT MERYL, BITCHES!”
Jen recently posted..“It’s Not You, It’s Me…”

Johi Kokjohn-Wagner March 29, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I’m honored to be here with the likes of these funny bitches and dicks. Thank you all! I wish I could give each of you a pony. I would even give you each a really nice pony that likes people, not a naughty spoiled one that bites and kicks and runs back to the barn. Ponies can be real assholes sometimes.
Johi Kokjohn-Wagner recently posted..TMI Fridays: Nurse Mommy Laughs

Mandi March 30, 2013 at 8:07 am

You can give me the one that bites and kicks. I’ll tell my husband it’s an attack pony. And then watch it bite his butt.

Ashley F April 1, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I’m sorry I couldn’t concentrate on anything you just said. I was distracted trying to figure out why there was a gif of a dildo and how you found said gif. I mean what exactly inspires the moment where you say to yourself “I’m gonna google dick on a conveyor belt” just for shits and giggles!
Ashley F recently posted..Fluffy Thing Fridays – Fluffy Cat Belly!!