Funny Bitch Friday: Cyanide & Happiness

03/01/2013 · 7 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

What’s the secret to life? Cyanide & Happiness!

Lame. I hate that I wrote that joke.

QUICK, when you think of marriage, what’s the first thing that comes to your head? Cyanide & Happiness!

What the fuck was that even? Are you shitting me with that joke?

What’s the best possible set of names for twins? Cyanide & Happiness.

Better.

I didn’t nail the jokes even a little bit, but C&H do every single day. Some of the laughs are genuine, some are wrought from sheer, “oh shit, that’s terrible,” that makes even me, the queen of the blackhearts, squirm sometimes. They’re fantastic.

plug

babies

comics-cyanide-and-happiness-1946247-717-502

beans

comicallinyourheeeead

Negging

stop-AHE

They have an archive spanning to 2005. Goodbye, productivity.

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Winner Is:

Jen: Best performance by an Inanimate Object (A two-way tie between Lincoln’s hat and Kristen Stewart)

Congrats again, Jen! Here’s a nonsense gif for you and for all of those hopes and dreams you dash every Thursday.

tumblr_miy66bEF731rjcfxro1_400

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Mayor Gia March 1, 2013 at 6:52 am

Ha! When I first discovered them, I stopped everything and read all the archives (probably like 2-3 years worth at that time). Hilarious.
Mayor Gia recently posted..Trivets: The Conclusion

Valerie March 1, 2013 at 6:56 am

Not only are they hilarious, but I learned if I write things on my hand before I hit people, it’s totally acceptable.

Valerie recently posted..Vengeance tastes like ice cream… Only better.

Amanda- The Southern Unbelle March 1, 2013 at 9:20 am

All very funny… but WTF is that thing? Is that something from Star Wars?
Amanda- The Southern Unbelle recently posted..Fashion Homework- Who Wants To Be My Geek?

Emelie March 1, 2013 at 10:23 am

Hahaha, I love C&H. My friends and I have been sending those to each other since the early college days. And yay! The category I voted for won! Huzzah!
Emelie recently posted..Werewolves and Redwoods and Elipses, Oh My!! Aka This Month’s Book Review of Anne Rice’s “The Wolf Gift”

Jen March 1, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Cyanide and Happiness is my raison d’etre. And by “raisin d’etre” I of course mean excuse to avoid work like a case of the clap.
Jen recently posted..Yeah, I Know…Yuk it Up, Y’all. ((sigh))

Dana the Biped March 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Goddamnit! These kinds of comic strips always make me feel terrible about myself. How come *I* can’t draw a stick figure that doesn’t have an accidental back-below-the-leg-V penis?
Dana the Biped recently posted..Quick! I Need an Icepick!