Funny Bitch Friday: Curls and Cusses

03/08/2013 · 8 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

When I was growing up, I was told that little girls should be seen and not heard. I was told that they should be kisses and sunshine and sparkles and joy.

Fuck that. You know what real girls are made of? Curls and Cusses.

This blog lives up to its name, and packs that special punch of also being fucking funny.

Cosmo How-To’s: Spanking and Outdoor Sexing

Which Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

Dumb Advice From MensHealth.com

I Never Want To Be Naked In The Winter, Cosmo.

If The Red States Secede…

Magazines No One Wants To Receive

This Week’s Thursday Throwdown Winner Is:

Johi: “I sleep 8-10 hours every night, then I wake up refreshed and ready to start the day.”

Congratulations, Johi! Here’s a nonsense gif of how I feel every day in this universe, where I cannot sleep.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11593-1358522853-11

Johi March 8, 2013 at 7:48 am

Curls and Cusses is a great addition to the league! I don’t know if she’s a bitch like the rest of us, but she is funny for sure.

In other news, I can’t believe that I won a joke off. I was all “meh” when I wrote it. Probably because I’m thisclose to being in a sleep deprivation coma.
Johi recently posted..Cautionary Tales of Sudden Death.

Dana the Biped March 8, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I’m pretty sure I once dated a guy who couldn’t tell the difference between sex and a pot roast.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Because PRIORITIES.

Bill G. March 8, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Hehe, love it. My big sister once told me a great classic when I was 8 and she was 14: “Why don’t you go play a nice game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.”

Jen March 8, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I am sensing a new Thursday Throwdown theme: Rejected Girl Scout Cookie names. Bam! You’re welcome.

PS: I would buy the shit out of a box of Somalis or Poppin’ Tag-A-Longs
Jen recently posted..Our House, In The Middle of Our Street

Punky Coletta March 10, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Haha! Shake and shake a ketchup bottle, none will come and then a lot’l.
Punky Coletta recently posted..The Secret to Getting Laid! A Rerun.

Janene March 10, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I learned a lot about what is considered “sexy” by Cosmo. This just confirms my belief that the writers of Cosmo are alien beings.

Celia Blundo April 11, 2013 at 4:08 pm

I didn’t even see this! Thanks so much for featuring me! You’re really helping me get my blog out there and I appreciate it a ton.

Also, we will be seen AND fucking heard.