Every Wednesday, I start a Joke-Off about a topic I make up (or one you guys suggest). On Thursday, we all vote on who’s the funniest bitch of the week based on these submissions. If you want to play, just add in your submission in the comments!
I was sick this week, and being down on the couch meant days watching shitty reality television marathons. I’ve now worked my way through Dance Moms (HOLY SHIT) and Bridezillas (WHAAAAT) and then I tried Toddlers and Tiaras again and realized that after Dance Moms and Bridezillas, you can’t go back to TnT. It’s like taking heroin and trying to go back to just weed–it’s not the same, and you can’t pretend like it is.
But we all know this isn’t the worst that’s going to come in the reality show lineup. There will be much, much worse.
Joke-Off: The Inevitable Decline Of Reality TV
- The Official Honey Boo-Boo Porn Parody
- Dance Mom’s Divorce Court
- The People’s Custody Hearing
- It Ain’t Yo Baby
- Fat Ugly People Dancing For Your Amusement
- I’m A Racist, Get Me Outta Here! Portland Edition
- Cat Skeleton Or 45 Coupons: Hoarder House Sweep!
- Intervention: Someone’s Wrong On The Internet
- Munchausen’s or Cancer?
- Are You Smarter Than This Redneck? Probably
- You’re Not Better Than Me: Motherhood Edition
- Rednecks Fighting Gators With Catfish
- America’s Got Low Science Education Aptitude
- How Much Money To Show Your Tits?
- Everyone Has A Price: Gross Food Edition
- Survivor: Park Slope Playgroup
- America’s Next Top Model (YA BURNT, TYRA?)
- Hoarder Money Challenge: We Add Up Your Hoard, You Win $$
- We Tried: Renovation Disasters
- World’s Dumbest Parents
- America’s Funniest Home Sex Tapes
- Fat People Falling On Treadmills To Benny Hill
- If You’re Stupid And You Know It You’re On TV
- Conspiracy Theory Idol
- Did You Cheat On Me?
- Mompetition: The Mommening
- Entitlement: Is Anything Your Fault?
- Entitlement: Do You Deserve This?
- American Debt Warrior: Overdraft Fee Challenge
- So You Think You Have Low Standards?
I’m not comfortable with how easy this one was for me to do. I need help.– Favorite Comment From The Last Post: From Haley: “Sometimes you just have to accept that the one time that the door won’t lock, someone is going to catch you with your pants around your knees while you waddle across a single room gas station bathroom in search of toilet paper.”