Thursday Throwdown: Things/People I Would Not Want Haunting Me

11/29/2012 · 11 comments

in Joke Off

Every Wednesday, we do a Joke-Off about a topic I make up. On Thursdays, we vote on who is the funniest bitch of us all. Vote for up to five!

I really, really, really want a mime to haunt my house.

[poll id=”4″]

Marilyn November 29, 2012 at 12:06 pm

I’m a high school teacher, and I got increasingly more depressed as I read this list. 90% of these things do haunt me. every. single. day.

Dana the Biped November 29, 2012 at 12:23 pm

At least if a mime haunted you, your sleep wouldn’t be disturbed…
Dana the Biped recently posted..Imagine Some Really Hot Chick with Her Mouth Open. That Might Help.

Sarah November 29, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Let me just say that being able to see the poll results has restored my faith in humanity. As in, everyone is voting like me (and the ones who aren’t, are voting for things I would vote for if I had ten options available).

The internet is a wonderful place, becasue it brings together people like us.
Sarah recently posted..So Very Thankful

Jaclyn November 29, 2012 at 3:48 pm

I have a suggestion for next week!

Yesterday I was on Facebook and I thought about how much I hate the bullshit acronyms people use all the time. HATE. I don’t even mind a wtf or an omg, because those are actual abbreviated ways to say something I might actually say. My problem is with the lols and such. You aren’t saying “laugh out loud”. You aren’t even actually laughing! So yeah, hate. Anyway I was thinking of better acronyms to use for actions. My personal favorite thus far? ROTFAOV. Rolling on the floor, asphyxiating on vomit. I think it’s way more interesting than claiming to be “rolling on the floor laughing” and something I’d like to be able to use with confidence when my right-wing nut job aunt posts another link to a video of Glenn Beck or the Catholic Church.

Can we do this? Because I think it would be amazing.
Jaclyn recently posted..Hop on Pop

Winopants November 29, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Ah man, my boyfriend just came up with a perfect one: Daniel Tosh’s naked ass
That guy likes to disrobe entirely too often
Winopants recently posted..WTF Fashion: Menswear Edition

Christine November 29, 2012 at 8:49 pm

All of these, but really fuck Zooey Deschanel and her pretentious preciousness, her extra O in her name and her fucking perpetual cheerfulness. If she was haunting me I’d have to cut a bitch. Fuck her forever.

Jen November 29, 2012 at 9:21 pm

I have been googling “cat poo face” all day to no avail. Clarification, please?
Jen recently posted..Et Tu, Drew Barrymore?

Marina November 29, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I didn’t post it myself, but if I remember correctly, whoever did post it wrote, “My cat’s ‘poo face,'” so I guess it’s fair to assume this person was referring to the face their own cat makes when taking a kaka, and not to some joke from the Internet.

winopants November 30, 2012 at 2:12 am

My cat likes to squint her eyes and put her ears back while she drops the poo equivalent of Hiroshima in my home
I should have done honey boo boo mom’s “bingo face” instead :)
winopants recently posted..WTF Fashion: Menswear Edition

JustJane November 29, 2012 at 11:52 pm

This list made my shitty day so much better!