Funny Bitch Friday: Slightly Tragic Edition

10/26/2012 · 6 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Based on all available historical documentation, October takes it’s sweet time fucking with me as much as it possibly can. It’s the time when cars get stolen, or break down, family gets sick, I get sick, I burst an eardrum, and also MY GODDAMN COMPUTER WILL JUST DECIDE IT DOESN’T FUCKING WORK ANYMORE AND I HAVE TO REFORMAT THE GODDAMN DISK AND LUCKILY EVERYTHING IS STORED ONLINE EXCEPT FOR THE LEAGUE NOMINATIONS LIST.

Yeah. That’s where I’m at today. A complete disk erase and me, sobbing in the corner. Funny Bitch Friday will return as scheduled next week.

In good news, Jen once again (holy SHIT she’s good, you guys) has won our Thursday Throwdown with “I’ll bang you like a tater cellar door in a Tennessee Twister.” She’s having a shitty week for much more legitimate reasons than I, so please go show her some love.

And please keep bringing the funny. It’s the only thing still keeping me alive this October.

Abby October 26, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Man, that sucks more than getting banged like a tater cellar door in a Tennessee Twister. Hang in there, and by “hang in there,” I mean “drink until you feel like you’ve been banged like a tater cellar door in a Tennessee Twister” in a good way.

Let me know if you need help with anything (not the banging part, but the therapy part.)
Abby recently posted..Door of Doom

Jen October 26, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Thanks for the love, Noa. Yeah, this week pretty much sucks worse than an Amish whore, but there is always Halloween and the opportunity to run around like a dipshit, dressed as Katniss Everdeen and jacking my kids’ candy. Huzzah.
Jen recently posted..Conversations With Jess: "Please Stand Up"

Bill G. October 27, 2012 at 10:54 am

Well done. I came up with a couple that were somewhat amusing, you and the other entrants are awesome.

Bill G. October 27, 2012 at 10:53 am

I feel your pain, Noa, computer problems are hell. Especially when a major component just completely shits the bed.

CA October 27, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I’ve been working nights the last few months so haven’t been checking in to my favourite blogs as much. I’ve missed you! You are one fucking funny bitch! Cheers

NATurally Inappropriate October 30, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I’m frightened. I also sort of want to be punched right now, except I think my husband might run the other way. Then call a lawyer.
NATurally Inappropriate recently posted..Snopes. Check it, fuckers.