Funny Bitch Friday: Margaret and Helen

10/12/2012 · 8 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

I’ve always said that I’m funnier than your grandma, because I’m an asshole who likes to kick your nana when she’s down.

Then I was introduced to Margaret and Helen, and I realize now that I am not, in fact, funnier than these grandmas.

Written by two women who have been friends for 60 years (holy shit, I don’t even talk to my friends from high school), they yell at the world in the most hilarious possible way. They just don’t give a shit what anyone thinks–as they say, they just want their driver’s licenses back. Politics Lovers Take Note: they throw down pretty hard against Mitt and CO, but no matter what you think of politics, these bitches are fucking hilarious.

I wonder if Clint Eastwood’s Imaginary Friend Speaks to Michele Bachmann’s Imaginary Friend?

My Vagina Has Legitimate Concerns About Electing Republicans

The GOP could learn something from the gays – stop worrying about what my vagina is doing

In the Republican Party the American Dream is Just an Oxycontin Hallucination

Rush saw his shadow today. Six more weeks of stupidity…

I hope I’m this cool when I’m 84.

Winner Of The Terrible Sexy Halloween Costume Joke-Off Is: (by a ridiculous margin)
Jen: Sexy Stephen Hawking
I will need photos of you wearing this, Jen.
Mayor Gia October 12, 2012 at 6:50 am

Whoa. Sixty years is a looong time to know someone who isn’t related to you by blood.
Mayor Gia recently posted..Animal Shaming

Jake October 12, 2012 at 11:45 am

When I’m 84? Shit, I wish I were this cool *now.*
Jake recently posted..How to Read a Book (Without Being a Douchecanoe): A Primer.

Jen October 12, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Despite the fact that I’m an asshole Republican I still want to sit around and talk smack with these bitches over the Early Bird special at Denny’s. ((fist bump))
Jen recently posted..@#$% This Weekend Warrior Shit

HeatherRose October 12, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I might be in love. Can I keep them? I wont even steal their blood pressure medication to sell on the black market…
HeatherRose recently posted..Politics and rhetoric

Jillian October 12, 2012 at 2:43 pm

What do they do to stay so sharp? Water aerobics? Shredded wheat? Speed? Whatever it is, I want it.
Jillian recently posted..Seasons Make Me Puke

Dana the Biped October 12, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Holy crap those are some funny ladies. I’ve still got one, so I’m not in the market just yet, but someday I’m totally going to ask those two to be my adopted grandmas. Currently, it might be a little inappropriate.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Hops in the Right Direction: Not Just for Tripods

Bill G. October 13, 2012 at 5:24 pm

What a bullshit website. You get it right 99% of the time, Noa. But on this one, you just plain missed.

Dear Sweet Mama October 15, 2012 at 1:05 pm

I looove Margaret and Helen – have been reading them for a while.