Funny Bitch Friday: Comedy Bang Bang

10/19/2012 · 7 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Despite being just 25 years old, I am, in spirit, a hundred years old. I read Good Housekeeping (a really good magazine), I can my own spaghetti sauce (100 jars in 14 hours), and I have to keep the TV and/or radio on to fool myself into believing that someone is in the house with me because I’m alone and crazy a lot.

One of my favorite podcasts to keep myself company and fight off the dementia is Comedy Bang Bang. Created by Scott Aukerman, producer of Between Two Ferns, every episode features some of the funniest people alive doing funny things and plugging other funny things they have planned. You guys, it’s funny.

Ladies Night (Tig Notaro, Ronna and Beverly)

Series Regulars (Lizzy Caplan, John Mulaney, Nick Kroll)

Out Of Bleeps (Amy Poehler, Jazon Mantzoukas, James Adomian)

Farts and Procreation 2 (Adam Scott, Harris Wittels, Chelsea Peretti)

Fingerbang Lindbergh (Patton Oswalt, Chris Tallman)

God Bless America (Bobcat Goldthwait, Paul F. Tompkins)

Highly Illogical (Reggie Watts, Tim Heidecker, Andy Daly, Jon Daly)

Enjoy your now completely-booked Friday in which you get no work done. Keep bringing the funny!

This Week’s Joke-Off Winner Is:

Janey B: Pictures Made From Pubic Hair

Congratulations Janey! You win a screenshot of first pin that comes up when you search “Pubic Hair” on Pinterest and the satisfaction of knowing that this week, you out-funnied all the bitches.

Mayor Gia October 19, 2012 at 6:53 am

Hhahaha love the Joke Off pick. DIY and repurposing? It’ll be on pinterest before you know it.
Mayor Gia recently posted..Totally Random Costume Ideas

Janene October 19, 2012 at 9:44 am

That picture was so NSFW. I needed the warning. Fortunately there aren’t many people in the office to have witnessed that. I’m so disappointed, Noa.

Dana the Biped October 19, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Good god, that’s a thing! WHY IS THAT A THING?!
Dana the Biped recently posted..Cheap and Easy, and You Can Still Show Your Mother! (DIY Lego Costume for Dogs)

AshleySmashes October 19, 2012 at 3:18 pm

My pubic hair doesn’t grow in that shape. AM I DOING PUBIC HAIR WRONG?!

Brea October 19, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I need those panties! Oh wait! No I don’t….I think I’m going to stencil ‘Lazy’ down there….then every time I look at it–or my toddler points it out–I’ll think very seriously about landscaping…and then I’ll procrastinate by reading awesome shit like this!
Brea recently posted..Best Search Terms EVER!

Christine from FLY FISH CHICK October 20, 2012 at 8:06 am

those panties are hilarious. just need the ‘Goin’ Native Baby!’ tank top to wear with them and I’m packed for my vacation with the husband
Christine from FLY FISH CHICK recently posted..Oh Yeah, We’re Realer Than The Easter Bunny. Word.