Funny Bitch Friday: The New All-Stars!

08/24/2012 · 14 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Votes were tiiiiight this year–just like these bitches.

DICK JOKES, Y’ALL. THEY NEVER GET OLD.

Here they are (in alphabetical order), your new League Of Funny Bitches All-Stars!

1. 27b/6

11. Natalie Dee

12. Regretsy

13. The Bloggess

14. The Oatmeal

15. Total Waste of Heels

Congratulations, bitches!

From Amy: “I was happily running up some slick, highly varnished, wooden stairs once when I lost my footing and fell forward onto my windpipe. I cheated death that day.”
Jaime August 24, 2012 at 12:39 am

yay… I think all the blogs I voted for are in there… congrats to all the winners.. you fucking deserve it!
Jaime recently posted..the past is behind us…

Marcia Kin August 24, 2012 at 3:00 am

Wow, congratulations to all the winners. I voted some of these blogs. Gladly, they won!!!
Marcia Kin recently posted..Try These Awesome Tips For A Great Smile

Mayor Gia August 24, 2012 at 6:59 am

Congrats league!! WOOHOO!
Mayor Gia recently posted..Onion Goggles

Beausaphine August 24, 2012 at 8:18 am

I’ll be honest, I’ve never sqqueed but I think I might be. Or I have gas. Either way HOLY BALLS IMAGINE I MADE IT?!

Thank you guys! Also – Noa… I’ll get you that unicorn I promised you for rigging the competition.

you’re okay if hes a smoker and has a criminal record right?
Beausaphine recently posted..Cleaning gives us the rage. The stabby, stabby rage.

Misty August 24, 2012 at 8:36 am

What? WHAT??? Are you fucking kidding me?? Hellz yeah!!!!

First, I’d like to thank the academy. Then, my adoring fans who voted for me. Then, of course, I would like to tell Jesus to suck it . . . oops, wrong speech.

I am so excited!! Thanks, Noa!! And seriously, thank you everyone who voted for me. I can feel the love. It kinda feels a little like a bad touch, but strangely I sorta like it. ;)

Congrats also to all my co-bitches. Yeah, girls! (Oops, and boys).
Misty recently posted..Weekly Whacked: Just Beachy

Beausaphine August 24, 2012 at 9:42 am

*CELEBRATORY CHEST BUMP*

heck yeah I straight up voted for you.

Danielle Geer August 24, 2012 at 9:20 am

I’m not gonna lie… I feel like I just won the Nobel Prize for something really nobel (noble?) and shit. I’m so excited I kinda wanna call my mom, even though she’d be all, “Excuse me… you’re a WHAT?” I’d be all, “I’m a FUNNY BITCH ALL STAR, MOM! I’M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!” and then she’d prune up her mouth and be all churchy and shit and say something like, “Well, if your grandmother weren’t dead already, this would certainly have killed her.”

Thanks to all who voted for me!!!! I’m so touched and honored and happy and excited and and and and…

((((((group hug)))))))))
Danielle Geer recently posted..The more you toot, the better you feel…

Born27 August 24, 2012 at 9:59 am

I voted some of these blogs. Gladly, they won!!! Thanks for letting me stopped by and drop a comment.
Born27 recently posted..Call by Call Internet

Abby August 24, 2012 at 11:34 am

Congrats to all the funny bitches! Now I have a list of people to knock off one by one so I can rightly claim a seat on the list there next year. Watch your back, funny women, watch your back…
Abby recently posted..Letting It Go

Jen August 24, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I kinda feel all warm and tingly inside. Either I’m aglow at the thought of being ensconced by 14 other delightfully irreverent bitches or I have a urinary tract infeection. Either way, yea me!
Jen recently posted.."Run, Forrest, RUUUUUUUN!!!"

Dana the Biped August 24, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Give it a few years. The joke will still be funny, but the dick will be old.

That makes it especially funny.
Dana the Biped recently posted..It’s Friday–Your Boss Definitely Probably Won’t Mind You Wasting a Couple of Hours

Pingu August 24, 2012 at 6:41 pm

Some of these people make me pee myself laughing, quite literally. It’s very embarrassing when I’m reading in the library, I’ve already had to buy six new computer chairs for them.
Pingu recently posted..Yahoo Answers Friday

jules August 27, 2012 at 11:01 pm

You know-I love Hyperbole but there hasn’t been a new post in over a year . . .