Funny Bitch Friday: Oddly Well-Timed Voting Edition

08/17/2012 · 18 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

This year, all Americans will vote who gets to be the laughing stock of Jon Stewart for the next 4 years, and everyone’s pretty sad about it. The LOFB voting process is a lot more fun! We also lack negative campaign ads, demands to see proof of funny in written legal form, drug testing, baby kissing, and sexual shenanigans (probably).

I run a gaggle of dangerously insane people with internet access, and yet here we are being all nice and normal and shit to one another. WE WIN!

It’s voting time again, motherfuckers. You can only vote once, but you can vote for up to 15 people when you do! Next Friday, I’ll announce the results, induct the new All-Stars into the Sidebar Of Glorious Peace And Wondrousness, and we’ll have 6 wonderful months of non-voting while America figures out how much everyone hates everyone.

You guys, I’m so sick of political bullshit right now. Do me a favor: vote, and help fill me with hope that comedy can save us all one day. Click below and save humanity.

The League Of Funny Bitches All-Star Voting Page

From Johi: “My favorite facebook posts currently are a tie between the political rants and “Click LIKE if you REMEMBER this” and then there is a picture of The Brady Bunch or some toy from the 80′s. Those captions might as well be “Click LIKE if you are OLD AS FUCK and can still remember the bad TV and lead painted toys from your childhood.” P.S. I know EXACTLY what all that shit is and I have yet to click LIKE, so suck it Facebook.”
starle August 17, 2012 at 3:33 am

I cannot get away from the political bullshit. I LEFT THE COUNTRY and it is still following me around! Argh! I’ll just hang out with the funy bitches, keep my fingers in my ears…LALALALALA I can’t hear you!
starle recently posted..Do you have gravy on your boobs? I am glad I live in the UK instead of the US

Mayor Gia August 17, 2012 at 6:57 am

WOOOHOOOOO! Do you need to see my birth certificate and proof that I’m white and middle class before you let me vote?
Mayor Gia recently posted..Pissy Allie

Beausaphine August 17, 2012 at 3:13 pm

ooooo GET THE GATOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Beausaphine recently posted..PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!

Misty August 17, 2012 at 9:09 am

Oh man, I want in SO BAD it hurts!! Where are all the dead people that I can get registered to vote for my ass? I mean, that’s the right way to do it, yes?
Misty recently posted..Empire State of Mind: BlogHer ’12

Jaime August 17, 2012 at 10:35 am

voted!
Jaime recently posted..dancing around the room like a fool

Jen August 17, 2012 at 12:12 pm

If you vote for me I’ll buy you something. Well. . .not really. But I may or may not send you nude pictures of Jeremy Renner. . .that I’ve drawn. . .from my very, VERY vivid imagination.
Jen recently posted..Back to Liiiiife, Back to Rea-li-ty…

Beausaphine August 17, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I WILL ACCEPT THIS DRAWING. And I already voted for you.
So…
BURN!

Wait… that isn’t how that works.

Fuck.
Beausaphine recently posted..PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!

Jen August 17, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Ha! I voted for you too, so DOUBLE BURN! Yeah, you’re right. We don’t have a goddamned clue how the whole “burn” thing works. Think I’ll just go back to googling pictures of Hawkeye. Carry on…
Jen recently posted..Back to Liiiiife, Back to Rea-li-ty…

Chris August 17, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Well, I voted for both you and B! What does that get me? I mean, aside from your unending adoration… :) XO

Jen August 17, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Well, you already know I can’t cook for shit, so I’ll just have to take you shopping! :)
Jen recently posted..Back to Liiiiife, Back to Rea-li-ty…

Beausaphine August 23, 2012 at 10:04 am

Aggressive dry humping!!!!!
and maybe my dog? Yeah… take my dog.
Beausaphine recently posted..PRETTY PLEASE?!?!?!

Dana the Biped August 17, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I wish there were a League of “Meh” Bitches. Being nominated for that would be like being voted queen of that crappy winter semi-formal that no one can remember the name of: the crowning moment of epic blah-itude that you’ll still refer to every chance you get for the next several decades of your sad, sad life before drowning your sorrows in a big box o’ wine.
Dana the Biped recently posted..Hops in the Right Direction: Core Strength

Mad Shady Girl August 17, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I am also over the political bullshit. Zzzzzz. Though, I remain open to bribes in the form of funny youtube videos. Please keep those coming!…
Mad Shady Girl recently posted..SHADY CHARACTERS: TEDDY THE A**HOLE CAT

Monica August 19, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I can vote for only 15? Damn.
Monica recently posted..DIY Friday: Swap-bot makes it easier to craft-swap

Lucy Trim August 20, 2012 at 12:40 am

I will vote. I hate politics.
Lucy Trim recently posted..Impotence and Natural Herbs that Help Men Improve Their Erection

Rebecca Foster August 20, 2012 at 4:47 am

I will join and vote..
Rebecca Foster recently posted..How you can Benefit From Teeth Whitening

Kelly Fox August 20, 2012 at 1:53 pm

I tried to vote, but I don’t think it worked properly… Could have been user error. ..As I was busy staunching the tremendous flow of tears from not seeing mahself on the list..still.. For the love of butter!!! What do I have to do? Juggle midget leprechauns?
Seriously, though I couldn’t get it to work, and have been having some computer issues. I’ll try again tomorrow.
Kelly Fox recently posted..Helloo… is it..

Myth August 21, 2012 at 5:23 pm

To answer your question: you need to be in the League. As far as I know, you’re not in the League unless Noa inducts you into it on Funny Bitch Friday, though I’m not for sure. Point is, to be a League All-Star, you’ve got to be in the League, and being funny doesn’t make you automatically in the League because then there’d be 10,000 members and 9,000 of them would be people Noa has never heard of.

Try nominating yourself; you’re funny and you deserve to be in the League.