Funny Bitch Friday: Toothpaste For Dinner

07/27/2012 · 15 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

I love weird things. It’s why I love my husband, the Baha Men, and people pretending to be cats. I love weird jokes, especially those accompanied by weird drawings, which is the reason I love Toothpaste For Dinner.

Drawn by the husband of our own Natalie Dee, this comic is weird and wonderful and fucking hilarious. The archives are years and years deep. Best of luck with the productivity of the rest of your day.

From Chooplah: “I blame baby Jessica who fell in the well. Fuck that bitch for getting stuck and hogging all the attention. “Oh look at me, I’m so cute and helpless in this well I’m such a hero for living here for days while a bunch of fuckwits try to get me out of a hole in the ground.” Fuck you baby Jessica.”
Mayor Gia July 27, 2012 at 6:41 am

Hahahha I love comics. Last one is best. I should do that to Boyfriend today..
Mayor Gia recently posted..I Don’t Do Well in the Heat.

Mandi E. July 27, 2012 at 8:49 am

I think my favorite TFD comic ever was the one about how everyone drives badly and should die in a fire because of it except for me. Or that’s what I took away from it, anyway.
Mandi E. recently posted..WTF Friday: I’m poking my mom’s boyfriend.

Ann Cotilard July 27, 2012 at 8:59 am

Ann Cotilard recently posted..Natural Ways to Enhance your Penis Strength and Length

Ashley Austrew July 27, 2012 at 10:59 am

I’m not sure what’s funnier: these or that spam comment up there. Now I can waste time reading comics and tone my boner. I’m so glad I came here today!
Ashley Austrew recently posted..Like Mother, Like Daughter

Johi July 27, 2012 at 5:47 pm
Abby July 27, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I love TFD. Not as much as I love Natalie Dee–it borders on a creepy admiration–but I do enjoy TFD. In fact, I just posted one on my blog Facebook page yesterday. Love them, but not as much as I love reading comics and the lines here are so interesting to read. I enjoy reading the lines. (See what I did there?)
Abby recently posted..Hitting the Target

Jen July 27, 2012 at 2:41 pm

But how did it affect your penile strength, Abby?
Jen recently posted..Foodie Friday: London Calling

Abby July 27, 2012 at 8:25 pm

You have to click the link to find out…after reading (and enjoying) all of the lines.
Abby recently posted..Hitting the Target

Banana Stickers July 27, 2012 at 5:36 pm

YES! I completely forgot that Toothpaste For Dinner existed.
Banana Stickers recently posted..SPIDER SEX! Alternate title: Fun With Windows Paint!

Valerie July 27, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Did I just spend 2 hours reading all of these comics… YESSSSSSSSSSS.

Best. Day. Ever.

Valerie recently posted..Just incase I die first…

Pingu July 28, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Oh no, I was supposed to bring my laundry in six hours ago, but I got caught reading all these comics. Now my clothes smell of rain and new grass cuttings. Oh well, worth it.
Pingu recently posted..Mary Poppins vs Lord Voldemort…

themandilee July 28, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I saw this and was all “Let’s create something!” so I got a bottle of wine, a jar of toothpicks and nail polish and drank a glass…. then I drank another glass. Then I came back here and remembered that this is where I had started and began perusing some more…. Now my bottle is empty…. thank you for a great night in!

Grace Sevilly July 30, 2012 at 10:17 pm

At first I thought this was going to be another one of those boring 9gag comic strips… boy this one seems really entertaining! I was wrong!
Grace Sevilly recently posted..ZERONA Boca Raton

Ann Fantom August 8, 2012 at 5:38 am

I love reading comics and I have lot of collections of this. I think you have talent in making a comic.:)
Ann Fantom recently posted..Gain a Bigger and Harder Erection Naturally