Funny Bitch Friday: Poorly Drawn Lines

06/15/2012 · 12 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Poorly Drawn Lines is such an adorable blog. It has an adorable color scheme (PASTEL!), an adorable style of drawing (SOFT LINES!) and has some adorable subjects (CUTE THINGS!).

And despite my hate of most things adorable, it still makes me laugh. I love it so.

Enjoy getting nothing done today!

From HeatherRose: “I fucking love Courtney Stodden. She’s taught an entire generation about absolutely atrocious, accutely agonizing, assiduously assinine alliteration.”
Abby June 15, 2012 at 6:38 am

Yet more proof that until I learn how to draw cartoons, I will never be a popular blogger. Considering I can barely add in a picture from my shitty camera, I’m pretty SOL. Thankfully you introduce me to smarter people with better skills. I laugh. Win.
Abby recently posted..Happy Birthday to my Mom

Carrie - Cannibalistic Nerd June 15, 2012 at 1:26 pm

What Abby said.
Carrie – Cannibalistic Nerd recently posted..Two Things I’ll Miss, The Thing I’ve Missed

Mayor Gia June 15, 2012 at 6:52 am

Hahahhaha I love cartoons. These are soo much better than mine. Sigh.
Mayor Gia recently posted..Wooing Boyfriend: An Inappropriate Love Story

Jen June 15, 2012 at 7:17 am

“Ain’t no one fuck with tiny hippo” is now my new mantra. Ain’t. No one.
Jen recently posted..Not a real post…

Janene June 15, 2012 at 3:21 pm

While funny, I really liked Portable Privacy: “Headphones: For when you need to say ‘Don’t talk to me’ without saying a word.” This is my mantra in my cube farm environment.

LDiggitty June 15, 2012 at 8:42 am

Bwahahahahaha! Love “The Giving Tree” kills me. But *what* did that tree give her??? So confusing.
LDiggitty recently posted..jewels of the interweb (volume 29)

Chooplah June 15, 2012 at 8:57 am

Fucking fantastic.
Chooplah recently posted..13 Things Your Babysitter (and Reader’s Digest) Won’t Tell You

Misty June 15, 2012 at 11:31 am

How did you know that I actually spent most of yesterday afternoon perusing his archives and laughing myself silly, while not getting a speck of work done. How, Noa? How?

Are you watching me again? What did we talk about last time . . . don’t just stare from outside the window. Come on in and join the fun! It’s only polite.
Misty recently posted..Weekly Whack-up

dotlife June 16, 2012 at 9:48 am

Thank you for sharing, I am meant to be going to a birthday dinner with friends later you have just made me late. :)

Oh stole your badge, I will be back I simply love this blog.
dotlife recently posted..Welcome

Francy Skitt June 18, 2012 at 4:15 am

It makes me laugh reading your adorable lines and drawings.
Francy Skitt recently posted..Human Growth Hormone: Halt Father Time!

Trishia Hanley June 26, 2012 at 3:02 am

I really enjoy reading your lines and watching your drawings. The drawings are so funny so I really laugh.
Trishia Hanley recently posted..Most Effective Hair Loss Prevention Treatments