Funny Bitch Friday: Chooplah

06/01/2012 · 20 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

I LOVE when people nominate themselves for The League. It takes real guts to look up, and without being self-deprecating tell someone, “I think I’m pretty funny. I think you should read my stuff, because I am funny and you would like it.” Guts are a big part of being funny, and putting yourself out there takes a lot of nerve.

That said, very recently Chooplah nominated herself for The League. And I am so, so, so glad she did.

She’s unbelievable.

10 Pieces of Job Interview Advice You Haven’t Heard Yet

Top 10 Dances Of All Time, Except Every Decade But The 80’s and 90’s

From Chic To Crackwhore in 8 Easy Steps

Snoozies! The Shoe That May Impregnate You

A Handful of Pencil Revenge

Amazon Knows Too Much About Your Loneliness

I fucking told you.

From Valerie: “I remember the exact moment I fell in love with Japan. A couple of years ago, I came across an article on strange sex toys. One of said toys was a human shaped severed head you could fuck in the neck. Not the mouth. Not the ear. Japan’s too good for the obvious.And That is the moment my eyes turned into hearts and I yelled something that didn’t even make sense. All for you, Japan. You crazy motherfucker. Hugs!”
Mayor Gia June 1, 2012 at 6:43 am

Ha! I just read the interview advice post. I can’t wait to use some of these on the one I have next week..
Mayor Gia recently posted..My Mom, Sister and I Went on a Roadtrip…

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:10 am

Please keep us updated!

Jillian June 1, 2012 at 10:07 am

I already love this girl because yesterday she explained my sorry dating life in terms of The Lion King. Obviously she’s a Funny Bitch, but can I draw y’all’s attention to her exceptional spelling and grammar skills? I’m totally serious. COMMAS ARE IMPORTANT TOO! Oh, sorry. Got a little excited there…
Jillian recently posted..I Could Make Out With Freddie If I Had The Right Lipstick

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:11 am

I KNOW I HAVE PROBLEMS ENDING SENTENCES. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS NOT BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE.

Okay. Whoa. Probably you weren’t yelling at me.

Dana the Biped June 1, 2012 at 11:21 am

Chooplah: She had me at “You won’t need pants for this.”
Dana the Biped recently posted..Watch This: The Secret of the Kells

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:11 am

She’s beautiful like that.

Chooplah June 1, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Oh Jesus, this is incredible! Now I have a celebratory excuse for drinking an entire bottle of yellow tail purchased from the 7/11 tonight.
Chooplah recently posted..Top 10 Dances of All Time, Except Every Decade but the 80’s and 90’s.

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:11 am

IT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING.

Eleanor June 1, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Wow. That is incredibly awesome. I have been doing a bajillion job interviews lately, and it was nice to remind me of the humor of it all. I just finished making my flowery silver dragon shirt.
Eleanor recently posted..What’s in a name? More than you may think…..

Bill G. June 1, 2012 at 8:52 pm

I hope you didn’t do any of these:

1) Ask the interviewer for a ride home after the interview.
2) Flush the toilet during a phone interview.
3) Explain to the interviewer that if you get this job, you probably won’t have it very long because you’re expecting an inheritance from your grandfather and he isn’t looking good.
4) When offered hors d’oveurs, decline, explaining that you don’t want to line your stomach with grease because you plan on going out drinking later (we all do it, but don’t tell THEM that!).
5) Tell them that you got fired from your last job because you beat up your boss.

Bill G. June 1, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Geez, #4 was definitely a run-on sentence.

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:12 am

I need to pull mine back out of the closet.

Jaclyn June 1, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I don’t have time for you to keep featuring hilarious bitches that I need to follow. Stop it. Feature someone shitty every once in a while, please.
Jaclyn recently posted..Eleven Things and 100 Posts

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:12 am

I will try. I will fail, though.

Valerie June 1, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Is it weird that I want to make sweet love to her posts?!?

DON’T JUDGE ME!

Valerie recently posted..Are you prepared to accept the Zombie Apocalypse as your Lord and Savior?

Chooplah June 2, 2012 at 10:20 am

They’d prefer a slow rhythmic dry hump. Thanks for the feedback!

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:13 am

No. No it is not.

I will get off my computer now.

NATurally Inappropriate June 2, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Hahah!
NATurally Inappropriate recently posted..I adore my crazy bitches. And Mr. Inappropriate, too.

Noa June 5, 2012 at 12:13 am