Funny Bitch Friday: Mom’s Madhouse

04/27/2012 · 12 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

I was only recently introduced to Mom’s Madhouse, and in just the first few posts, I feel horribly inadequate at being a parent.

I’m not a parent, so you see how this is somewhat distressing for me.

My kids will never be this funny. My life will never be this weird.

I am tremendously jealous.

Here’s Some Suggestions For You. MrsMom

Dear MrsMom, We Have Eligible Singles In Your Area

Is This The Party To Whom Mom Is Speaking?

Take Me Honey, I’m Yours

Look Mom! No Hands And No BellyButtons!

Go. Read. Enjoy. Feel inadequate and also laugh. A shitload.

Tonight we’re recording the podcast with Abby from Abby Has Issues! It’ll be up on Monday, and you can live tweet with us tonight at 7 CST!
From Nadine: “i wish i had a ghostbusters trap for my farts today. i had chipotle for lunch.”
Mayor Gia April 27, 2012 at 6:40 am

Nice! Seeing as how I don’t have kids either, and can’t wait to read it and feel thankful I haven’t popped any out (cuz I heard they’re hard to give back).
Mayor Gia recently posted..I Invented a Diet.

Noa May 2, 2012 at 3:22 pm

They say that, but I think there must be some kind of return system.

Jen April 27, 2012 at 8:51 am

God. . .I’m torn, I really am. On the one hand, I love her because she’s funny and self-deprecating as hell, but on the other, she makes me feel woefully inadequate as a parent as my short people have spent the morning watching Ninjago and eating Skittles for breakfast instead of tap dancing in a laundry basket or doing craft projects. Meh, either way I think she’s rad. . .and I have a feeling she wouldn’t be all judgy about my mad neglectin’ skillz.
Jen recently posted..Prepping for Doomsday

Noa May 2, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I think that’s the only way to raise children. Is that not proper?

NATurally Inappropriate April 27, 2012 at 9:41 am

Awesome. I’m going to have to add her to my rotation.
NATurally Inappropriate recently posted..How do you get hit by a train?

Noa May 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Enjoy!

Dana the Biped April 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Six kids? Six?! Good Lord, she’d have to be a funny bitch just to survive!
Dana the Biped recently posted..Next Time They Should Muzzle Me.

Noa May 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Sometimes that’s all you have left of your sanity.

Sharon April 27, 2012 at 6:16 pm

OMG! My darlin’ friend Dani just showed me this post and can I just say I am honored, humbled and gleefully overjoyed at the fact that I was called a funny bitch?

This is an amazing honor and I bow to you, thank you and promise to read more of you!

Thank you for reading Moms Madhouse :)

Sharon :)
Sharon recently posted..Why Yes, That Is My Head In A Toilet Bowl

Noa May 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Thanks for being hilarious!

Brian Kings May 7, 2012 at 8:16 am