Funny Bitch Friday: Atypically Relevant

03/02/2012 · 25 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

When I add people to The League, I go through their blog and tab out posts I think are hilarious. Sometimes it’s every other post, sometimes I dig through archives, and sometimes I look up and have 45 tabs open with the chronological order of posts because every one of them has me in tears.

This is what happened with Atypically Relevant, and it is so fucking awesome.

It’s that kind of ADD what the fuckery combined with some sassy-ass insights and photo captions that make me cry with laughter. I hope you love it too.

WTF Friday: SexyTime Scares

Jedis, Dildoes, and Blow–My Life On The Road

Our Bacon Obsession Is Officially Out Of Control

Fantastic Beer Needs Good Home

WTF Friday: Valentine’s Gift Edition

WTF Friday: Do You Hear Yourself?

My God. I love it so. Keep bringing the funny, y’all!

From Grace: “IDEA: can we please do a series of children’s books featuring Opie? (Also, I assume he is named Opie for Opie the Opossum…they just missed that alliteration follow through.) We could put him in the Ethiopian Famine, the Salem Witch Trials, The Spanish Inquisition, the Ante-bellum South. Shit, we could even stay in this century and waterboard that little fucker. “Play dead now, Opie!” WE ARE GONNA BE SOOOOO RICH!”
Mayor Gia March 2, 2012 at 6:41 am

Wow, the bondage ducky itself is worth the visit (my ducky wants to make sure its consensual ducky sex, but I assured ducky it was). My blog is a duck rape free zone.
Mayor Gia recently posted..This Post is Short Because I’m Poor and it’s Sad

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:47 pm

I’m glad. Duck Rape is a #1 priority of mine.

Misty March 2, 2012 at 7:54 am

YAY MANDI!!! She is truly one funny bitch! This is much deserved. She also takes some kick ass whacky pics as well. She was a major contributor to my most recent Weekly Whacked: http://mistyslaws.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/weekly-whacked-where-yall-take-over/

She is soooo funny and totally awesomesauce. Love that girl!! :)
Misty recently posted..Weekly Whacked: Jersey Shore

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:47 pm

GODDAMN. She’s like a fucking hilarious ninja. I’m so glad I finally featured her!

Allie | Ramblings of a WAHM March 2, 2012 at 8:46 am

You all have to go check out the beer post. That girl is talented with a beer refrigerator. If you have a “Stumbling Savant” like she and I do, it is too funny!

~Allie
Allie | Ramblings of a WAHM recently posted..Blogging Success: Failure Is Success

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I feel ashamed at the jealousy I feel about not having a beer fridge.

Jana March 2, 2012 at 9:30 am

Woo Hoo Mandi – It is wrong that every time I say her name I want to sing it like Barry??

I knew after her make your own dildo post that I might have a slight girl crush on her!!
Jana recently posted..How my ass can keep your clothes hole free…..and drinking with the nanny

Misty March 2, 2012 at 9:37 am

That is EXACTLY my problem, as well!! I’ve been singing it all freaking morning. Thanks a lot, Mandi!! :D

It’s better than my name’s song, though, that’s fo sho!
Misty recently posted..Weekly Whacked: Jersey Shore

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:49 pm

@Jana: I like the juxtaposition of MYODildo and girl crush there.

@Misty: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Misty…

Mandi E. March 2, 2012 at 11:51 am

You know, I was wondering why my stat tracker had a big red spike in it overnight… Awesome!

I figured I’d have to wait years for this kind of recognition and then it would be because I got murdered by someone I trolled on a message board. This is MUCH better!

Also, I hope Barry Manilow dies in the biggest non-atomic fire this world has ever seen.
Mandi E. recently posted..WTF Friday: Gimme my Depends and Ensure.

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:50 pm

It spiked because you’re rad as a motherfucker.

And I feel the same way about people who make Noah’s ark jokes to me. “Oh man, you noticed my name was identical to another persons? YOU’RE LIKE A NINJA.”

Charity Woosley March 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm

I’m so excited and proud. For the last several weeks many of the people on my “Fave Blogs’ page have been featured here. It’s like my besties winning special awards!

Charity Woosley recently posted..This shit is the bomb…

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:51 pm

I hope I don’t break that cycle!

Jen March 2, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I love Mandi so fucking hard. She manages to be so wrong that it comes full circle and becomes right again. Welcome to the League my sistah!
Jen recently posted..Foodie Friday: "Skål!"

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:51 pm

That’s a cycle I hope I can complete one day.

Jackie G March 2, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Anyone that would volunteer to do a totally sober karaoke duet with me is fucking rad in my book. Yay Mandi!

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:52 pm

I wish, with all that I am, that I could see that.

Valerie March 2, 2012 at 6:20 pm

This is hilarious… I want the fake hymen to throw at people. Like silly string on crack!!!

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I never considered that possibility! April Fool’s day is going to be awesome.

Valerie March 2, 2012 at 6:21 pm

… or maybe cover bondage duck in it. Really, its uses are limitless. I NEED A FAKE HYMEN!!!
Valerie recently posted..The Mind Fuck that is The Platypus

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm

This was a double tap comment. Well done.

Allie March 3, 2012 at 7:49 pm

This bitch is hysterical!!! Anyone who owns a rubber duck dressed in bondage gear is an extremely worthwhile addition to the League.

I’m off to Google “Bondage Duck” now.
Allie recently posted..An Open Letter to Rush Limbaugh

Noa March 7, 2012 at 8:54 pm

I imagine those being horrifying search results.

{ 2 trackbacks }