Funny Bitch Friday: NeekerSneakers

12/23/2011 · 10 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

I talk too much sometimes.

I go too far a lot of times. Or, that’s what my sister tells me. I have no idea I’ve gone too far until my sister tells me that I have offended her and everyone within hearing vicinity.

NeekerSneakers (or Annik Skelton, which, if you’re wondering, is the coolest fucking name ever) is so hilarious in so few words I sort of hate her if it weren’t for the fact that I can’t stop reading everything she’s ever written. It’s funny–she’s so to-the-point and I cannot decide which of her brilliant posts to highlight because they’re all so fucking awesome.

Things People Have Told Me That Have Ruined My Life

Insulting Things Fitness Instructors Have Said To Me

Just Another Day At The Photo Studio

Unintentionally Politically Incorrect Conversations With My Mother

I Went To Yogi Dancing And It Was Weird

Conversations Over Christmas

Things I Do On A Regular Basis That Are Actually Pretty Creepy

Go show her some love, and keep bringing the funny!

From Nadine: “The most hilarious part of the commercials from Kay in my opinion are when the say it’s “The nation’s #1 Jewelry Store” Um, it’s in every single mall. Just because there’s hundreds of them doesn’t mean it’s great, just like Subway. Bitches don’t want cheap ass shit from Kay. YOU wanna score BJ’s for a whole year straight you go to fucking Tiffany’s for the goods.”

Mayor Gia December 23, 2011 at 10:02 am

Love it! She’s one of those bloggers where you wanna just go back and read all the archives in one sitting
Mayor Gia recently posted..Christmas Allie

Noa December 26, 2011 at 2:29 pm

You’re absolutely right. I’ve spent half my break doing just that.

Andi December 23, 2011 at 10:32 am

She made me forget about Christmas for twenty whole minutes. I think I love her.
Andi recently posted..Colder Than A Witch’s….

Jen December 23, 2011 at 11:24 am

She reminds me why I miss living in Australia and New Zealand. . .crazy-ass bitches like her and Becky Delport. Something about living in the Southern Hemisphere gives you carte blanche to say whatever the hell you think. Sort of like a Coriolis Effect on the verbal filter.
Jen recently posted..Foodie Friday: All Bets Are Off, Y’all

Dana the Biped December 23, 2011 at 12:56 pm

She reminds me of the me that lives in the back of my head and weats stilettos and has a forked tongue. Love her!
Dana the Biped recently posted..Oh Hey, Guess What?

nadine December 23, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I like that everything is short because I have a short attention span.

Miss Sassy Pants December 23, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I don’t even need to take an adderrall to read her.

I think I’m in love/I sort of hate her too.

Petite Heretic December 23, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Dear Noa
Thank you for my Christmas gift of yet another blog addiction. As if I needed something *else* to do when I’m hiding from work whilst at work.
P.S. I kind of want to be her.
Petite Heretic recently posted..Holiday YAYs and BOOs

Annik December 25, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Wow, thanks ladies! And thanks Noa. :) I am in Vietnam right now collecting some weird stories so I will have some posts in the barrel when I get home next week!