Funny Bitch Friday: Harto & Co.

11/04/2011 · 25 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

In the past month, I have received more than a few emails, tweets, direct messages, facebook messages and a couple of texts about Harto & Co, who you may know from My Drunk Kitchen.

Holy fuckballs, y’all. Hannah is fucking hilarious.

Jesus Christ. I wanna be Hannah when I grow up. I also want to be drunk when I grow up. Considering the black eye I gave myself this morning ON A FUCKING WINDOW, there’s a good chance I’m currently shithoused.

Off topic, Noa. Fuck.

Go show Hannah some love, and keep bringing the funny.

From Feryx: “When I went to Spain my friend told me they had to pass a no nudity law because naked people were just roaming around everywhere.”

Dana the Biped November 4, 2011 at 11:00 am

That isn’t off-topic in the slightest. This is the Funny Bitch post, right?
Dana the Biped recently posted..Hops in the Right Direction: Slip’n’slide-itis

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Fuck yes it is.

Andi November 4, 2011 at 11:19 am

When I clicked on the link to watch the videos, the first ad to come up for Drunk Kitchen is “Stop Drinking Now,” advertising an 8-week detox program. On the Canada travel one, it’s “What Really Attracts Men — 9 Surprising Mistakes That Women Make.” Hannah is fricking hilarious, but Google Ads made me pee my pants.
Andi recently posted..(Don’t) Walk This Way

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Another reason to love her so–google now shames us all.

Mamy November 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm

OMFG, I am so jonesing for some tacos now!
@ Andi- I saw the ads too and literally fell out of the chair laughing!
Mamy recently posted..I Would Make an Excellent POTUS

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:20 pm

THAT’S WHAT HE SAID.

Front Desk Ninja November 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Her mockery of Canada was fantastic and spot on.
Because I’m willing to bet no one thought she was doing anything out of the norm making the Jaunting part of her tutorial.

Well done, eh.
Front Desk Ninja recently posted..An Open Letter To Less Intelligent Hookers

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:21 pm

I love you, eh.

Kelly November 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm

I love Hannah. I want her to live in my house and cook food with me every day….
Kelly recently posted..Can Someone Get Superman to Fly Around the Planet and Slow Down the Rotation Already??

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:21 pm

If you get drunk enough, it’s a lot like that.

Dani November 4, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Since I just moved like 15 minutes away from Canada, I’m kind of excited now about getting my special driver’s license (can’t remember what it’s called… it’s the one that let’s you go to Canada) and start JAUNTING. Since I’ll be a first-time-tourist, I assume Hannah’s tutorial of Canada is a Must See of How To Behave In A Foreign Land.

Oh, those Canadians… such a JAUNTY people…
Dani recently posted..Friday Fuckery At The Big M

Front Desk Ninja November 5, 2011 at 2:58 am

Enhanced Drivers License.

/nerdymoment.
Front Desk Ninja recently posted..Dear Weekend Hookers, No Sex In My Lobby KTHANKXBAI.

Dani November 5, 2011 at 8:49 am

YES! I knew it began with an E but I was all, “Especial Driver’s License? No… that wouldn’t be ‘Merican enough for these damn Yankees… Emancipated Driver’s License? Excited Driver’s License? Fuck… ”
Dani recently posted..Friday Fuckery At The Big M

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I think I just witnessed a beautiful interaction here. I never thought Canada would be the source of such love, but hey.

Kelly November 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I wonder if I put tequila in the tacos we’re going to have for dinner…will my kids sleep in tomorrow? It’s experiment time!

Hannah, I wish I would have watched you before I decided to get all “I NEED TO CHOP SHIT” when drunk. I might have a few less scars.
Kelly recently posted..Dear Crappy Cable Company:

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:31 pm

I don’t want to cook sober, but when I get drunk, cookies seem like the best idea ever.

3 burns later, I have learned some things.

Jen November 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Two snaps up and a nipple twist for anyone who will join me in mocking the faux “country” of Canada. Thanks for Nathan and all that but beyond him, Shatner, and ice hockey you have yet to make up for the abominations that are Celine Dion, Anne Murray, and Justin Bieber.

Hannah you remind me of my drinking days which is bothe disturbing and fucking HI-larious! Keep bringing the funny so I and my liver can live vicariously through you.
Jen recently posted..Foodie Friday: the Pizza Edition

Noa November 7, 2011 at 11:32 pm

I always thought you and Hannah were best friends.

But, I’ve been drinking.

Carrie - Cannibalistic Nerd November 4, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Earlier today, I went to the vet’s office and discovered that Lemon Tootsie Rolls exists, much to my dismay. THEN I read a post on Fetch My Flying Monkeys that mentioned them, much to her dismay. THEN I watch the Halloween candy video above, and more dismayed reaction to Lemon Tootsie Rolls. If I were the only person in the world, Lemon Tootsie Rolls would be having a really bad marketing day.

And Hannah is hilarious and has taken up an awful lot of my time today.
Carrie – Cannibalistic Nerd recently posted..Conversation Piece Conversation: Bustier Lamp

addtova November 4, 2011 at 5:59 pm

As a recent immigrant to Canada, I have to say that video pretty much sums it up.
addtova recently posted..It’s Snowing!!!

Alexandra November 5, 2011 at 12:19 am

She is so funny. I’ve watched her before…very funny.

xo

Hope things are going well, just thinking of you, with love.

xo
Alexandra recently posted..One Lucky Person

Rebel Chick Jenn November 5, 2011 at 10:09 am

She is pretty hilarious. Thanks for sharing! Oh, and you’re not so bad yourself! ;)
Rebel Chick Jenn recently posted..Hershey’s S’mores – The Official Dessert of Tailgating #Giveaway

elizabeth- flourishinprogress November 5, 2011 at 9:50 pm

you always find the funniest bitches.
elizabeth- flourishinprogress recently posted..Friends don’t let friends drink and text

me November 6, 2011 at 12:20 pm

HAHA, this totes made my day. Thank you for sharing her, you find the BEST people.