Funny Bitch Friday: Adios, Mofo

07/22/2011 · 8 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Adios, Mofo is what I want my tombstone to say. That, and, “It was only ever about the poontang.”

Luckily for me, Adios, Mofo can entertain me before death because it’s A FUCKING AWESOME BLOG.

That’s right. It’s not all about me.

This crazy ho is unbelievably fucking hilarious, not just in the way she arranges her words for maximum holy-shittery, but in the delightful photos she accompanies them with. My favorite: a photo of Christina Hendricks with Bruce Willis hiding in her titties. It’s in the selections. Enjoy.

Things You Never Wanted To Know And Were Content Not To Ask

Things I Learned From Paolo

Look At Me, I’m Tits McGee (Is Rizzo’s voice stuck in your head now, too?)

A Pretend Interview With Myself

My Thoughts On Hipsters

Did you find Bruce Willis? There’s no prize. It’s just an amazing picture.

Enjoy. Show her some love. And keep bringing the goddamn funny.

I want to take a second to explain something about The League.

The League of Funny Bitches is very dear to my tiny fucked up heart–not too long ago, I got an influx of 100+ nominations, which is awesome for The League, but not so awesome for each and every one of you who are waiting to be put in The League.

I only put one in a week (and I still haven’t highlighted some of the Members of The League currently on the list) because it’s important to me that The League has the funniest fuckers you’ll ever read. I want to thank you for your patience and your writing and your funny because it means more to me than you will ever know.

I want you to know that I have taken each and every single one of your nominations seriously–even if it takes a long time to be put in, I still read you. I still want you to not be discouraged. I want you to keep writing and being fucking awesome and keep bringing the funny because you’re doing an amazing job of it and making the decisions I have weekly very very tough–it’s never, “I have no one to put in this week,” but instead, “Holy fuck. How the fuck do I choose?”

Thank you for being awesome.

From Miss Sassypants: “I eat comet.”

No Ordinary Momma July 22, 2011 at 1:53 am

that was very, “it’s not you, it’s me”….but i totally get it :)
No Ordinary Momma recently posted..you’re welcome starbucks

Noa July 22, 2011 at 9:16 pm

I was afraid of that. Goddamnit.

Andi July 22, 2011 at 10:41 am

“Adios mofo” is also a very popular alcoholic beverage around here. It is blue. It turns your tongue blue. It contains everything and the kitchen sink (like Long Island Iced Tea, but bluer). It is what my friends drink when they want to get shitfaced quickly at less than exorbitant bar prices. It will give you a headache par excellence too, no matter how much Dennys you eat afterwards.

So I’m looking forward to meeting a new Funny Bitch, but I’m guessing she will make me behave inappropriately and have a shame headache afterwards. Good times.
Andi recently posted..The Obligatory Social Event, Featuring New Look 6899

Noa July 22, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Adios, Mofo is excellent in all senses of the phrase then. Either way, there’s some booze involved, and probably some dudes.

Tazer WP July 22, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Wow. Thank you for sharing… she’s like my twin, but awesomer.

Rachael July 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Adios, Mofo is highly entertaining. As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend (and my enemy is HIPSTERS). However, this is also confusing the hell out of me because it’s the same theme I use and my brain wants to think I’m reading my blog so every couple of seconds I’m like “wait shit, I didn’t write this!” and have to remind myself that I’m reading someone else’s blog. Maybe I should make my own theme. Or take a nap.
Rachael recently posted..Free tickets? You sick fuck.

Miss Sassy Pants July 24, 2011 at 2:06 am

That’s because The League is the highest blogging honor.
Miss Sassy Pants recently posted.."Your shit’s bigger than your brain!"