Funny Bitch Friday: RADventures

06/24/2011 · 19 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Roy of RADventures likes beer, being a dude, and BEING FUCKING HILARIOUS.

The second member of The League who happens to be of the penile variety, RADventures is one of those blogs that every post makes you laugh out loud and think, “I can’t believe these words have been written and arranged as such because it is a shining example of what funny is.” It’s Hyperbole and a Half funny, in manly colors.

He makes me feel better about the fucked up thoughts that come out of my brain, because he writes about some equal and/or greater fucked-up shit.

He has a picture of a pug and a bong.

He’s that funny, y’all, and I love it.

A Jeep, A Pug, and An Ice Storm

Real Men Scrotazzle

My Beef with Shakespeare

My Mom Loves Snoop Dogg

Sam Loves Gilbert Gottfried, but He Sure Hates Me.

If You Can’t Laugh At Yourself

If you aren’t laughing, then you may be more soulless than I am, which is a lot considering Adrian and I talked last night about the legitimacy of adopting genius children as a business plan. (“Noa, there’s enough reality TV shows to support us forever!”)

Go read. Show him some love, and keep bringing the funny.

Favorite Comment from The Last Post:
From Leauxra: “People who spell things wrong to be “cute”. Especially businesses.
Example: “Maid Rite”: Sounds like maybe something between a Rite-Aid and a Maid service, right? Nope. It’s a Sammich Shoppe. They don’t even dress like maids. I don’t. Fucking. Get it.
Yeah. I can’t sleep at a KOA.”

Jessica June 24, 2011 at 4:38 am

The penile variety?!!!

TOTALLY GOING TO CHECK HIM OUT.

…..Don’t judge.
Jessica recently posted..This is hell: BOOBS. OOPS. BOOBS. OOPS.

Noa June 25, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I won’t. I promise.

wagthedad June 24, 2011 at 8:36 am

This doesn’t mean that we have to compare them, do we? Because I’m not into that shit. Although when you measure a penis in centimeters it does SEEM bigger than when you do it in inches.

But also, thank you Noa for finding another man. Now we can go out for beer.

Where do you find all of these people, Noa? Where do you hang out? Can we all meet up in Vegas and expense it on somebody’s account? That would be cool.

Noa June 25, 2011 at 2:09 pm

No, but he is the Yeti of the Genital Region, so, you do have competition.

Frankly, I picked him up for the League not just because he’s funny but because I really want to see a slapfight between the two of you over some beef that I made up. In Vegas.

Best of luck, Loch Ness

wagthedad June 26, 2011 at 9:30 am

Fighting for a woman’s pleasure is something I gave up years ago. Now I’m more into arguing over the bar tab.

A yeti? Explain, please, cavernous.

RADventures June 26, 2011 at 2:47 pm

Ahhhh, so Noa wants us to slapfight. This is like frat boys who pay homeless people to beat the shit out of each other in a poverty-induced Fight Club. Pardon the obvious pun here, but I’ll not get dragged into a literary cockfight, Noa.
RADventures recently posted..Drinking beer. Father of the year. Not mutually exclusive.

Noa June 27, 2011 at 12:11 am

You just entered yourself by using the word cockfight. WHAAAAAAT. We play by my rules.

RADventures June 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Hey Wag,

No need to unzip and display our respective wares, my friend. Sure, we could whip them out, measure, and then one of us would announce, “Do you see, League? My flaccid junk is 1/2 inch longer than his flaccid junk– I rule!” Or, we can both sit back, drink our beers, and collectively state, “Without question, we have the two biggest dicks in the League. Hell, yeah.”

I vote for the latter.

RADventures June 26, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Noa,

I am “the Yeti of the Genital Region…”—that’s a quality statement. I can think of three possible reasons you’d label me as such:

1. “Yeti” is another term for “Abominable Snowman.” Thus, you might be saying that my genitals are hideous and literally melt in the heat. How do you know this about me?
2. Yetis are hairy beasts. My genital region looks like I rub them with Chia seeds every day. Are you the lone subscriber to my webcam show?
3. Yetis are mythical beasts that are only rumored to exist. People talk about seeing Yetis, but can never verify. With this is mind, you could be suggesting that despite my most fervent claims of having male genitals, it could be some concocted folk tale that nobody can seem to verify.

Which is it, or am I missing something?

Roy

Noa June 27, 2011 at 12:12 am

In a weird conversation a while ago, I insinuated that Wag had a small wang, and he insisted that I had a cavernous vagina. But then, in agreement that we would never, ever show our junk to one another, we decided our junk was mythical creatures. Wag was the Loch Ness, I don’t remember what I was, and now you’re the Yeti. Welcome to the fucking club, where it’s weird and smells like rum.

But, the image of you humping a chia pet will never leave my brain, and for that, I thank you, sir.

Carrie Dahle June 24, 2011 at 11:14 am

Roy is awesome…he always has me laughing. In fact whenever I am in need of a good laugh I check in on his blog, because I will always find the laugh I am looking for. Not to mention the fact that he is great at challenging me, and I always like a good challenge.

~Carrie

Noa June 25, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Roy’s got a wicked sense of humor–glad you like him too!

Andi June 24, 2011 at 12:48 pm

He had me at his masterful deconstruction of Snoop Dogg. I live for that shizz.
Andi recently posted..500 Channels and Nothing On — Except New Look 6083

Noa June 25, 2011 at 2:09 pm

It’s majestic, isn’t it?

Roy June 24, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Yo Noa,

Many thanks for the love from the head of the Legion…I feel like I’m part of a club that includes Lex Luthor, Xena Warrior Princess, and a profanity-spewing version of Gandhi. That is far beyond awesome.

Beyond that, I dig your stuff. This line right busted my ass:

“Do you want that kind of bloodshed on your hands, Mr. Costner?

DO YOU?”

The sincere anger in your voice is lethal. Love it, you’re awesome. Looking forward to reading your adventures. Be well.

Roy
Roy recently posted..Drinking beer. Father of the year. Not mutually exclusive.

Noa June 25, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Yo Roy,

I’ve never been given a better compliment about The League. Welcome. You belong here.

Kool-aid’s to your left.

Lilscorpiosweet June 24, 2011 at 2:14 pm

I especially liked his post about God having a sense of humor.

I really need to make my in laws read that post and maybe they would get a sense of humor.

Lilscorpiosweet recently posted..It was gonna EAT ME… TRUE STORY

Noa June 25, 2011 at 2:11 pm

The League: Educating People through Funny.