Funny Bitch Friday: Just Making Convo

05/19/2011 · 20 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Holy Shit, y’all.

Just Making Convo is one of those incredibly rare funny bitches like Steam Me Up Kid and Hyperbole and a Half that no matter what they post, it has you in fucking stitches.

Elizabeth from Flourish In Progress found her, and holy crap, I’m so glad she did. I took one look at her Life in Pictures and I was hooked.

Though she’s taking a short hiatus, I don’t want to wait to share the hilarious.

The Old Man and The Sea (Bus)

I am an Eskimo Racist

Evolution of the Cameltoe

Changing my Header More Than My Underwear

Ed

Bob’s Belly

Yeah. Try and get the image of the Yam-eltoe or the Wham-eltoe out of your head. Now everything that ends in M for me also ends in -eltoe.

Not gonna lie, I’d really like to see a similar piece on the twatwaffle, though I don’t know what it looks like and I’m not sure I want to.

Go read her stuff. Share the funny, y’all.

Favorite Comment from my Last Post:
From Handflapper: “These people obviously have the emotional maturity of twelve-year-olds. This reminds me of when I went back to school for my undergraduate degree after the birth of my first child. I was in some class with a bunch of freshmen and the assignment was to write an essay about the one thing you could not live without. Hair dryer? Curling iron? Reeeeeally? I had experienced the death of a parent when I was seventeen and I was pretty sure after that I could live without a fucking curling iron. I could live without anything except my own sense of survival. It would be tough, but as long as I kept my sense of self intact, I would survive.That being said, I would grab the dog and some snacks and yell at husband to follow.”

bschooled May 20, 2011 at 4:10 am

I think I love you. And not just because you pimped my blog.

I keep telling Elizabeth that she and I are sisters, separated at birth. She says my Caucasianness/Canadianness renders this belief not likely. Still, she’s agreed to become a sister wife, if I ever find a man old/rich/dying enough to take us on.

You are the other sister wife we need to make our reality show complete.
bschooled recently posted..The Old Man And The Sea

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:47 pm

I think I love you because your icon is fucking fantastic. Liz and I might be one person, actually, (and hoody too), so, you know, we’re all a bunch of genetic freaks around here. Welcome.

Shane May 20, 2011 at 4:19 am

The neversleeping Noa has found another funny bitch. Wonders never cease.
And thanks for putting up the Funny Bitches Graphic. Just gotta move my ass and get my sidebar all tripped out.

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:47 pm

I normally sleep at odd hours, but today fucking blew because I woke up at 5:45 and I usually wake up at 8:30. Fuck this day, but reader her stuff made me laugh.

Jessica May 20, 2011 at 5:24 am

I feel like a pathetic sex-life-less slimeball for saying this, but you have just made my life significantly better.

Thanks for introducing those AWESOME blogs.
Jessica recently posted..Who wants to play the Museum Edition- Spot the Penis from 207 BC game

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:46 pm

It’s what I do! Glad you enjoy her.

Vinobaby May 20, 2011 at 7:09 am

Thank you, THANK YOU! I need more reasons to snarf my coffee though my nose each morning and my wine at night (well, I don’t REALLY want to the wine to come out my nose, that is just such a waste).

I desperately need more fabulous reads which do not involve pictures of ugly kids, the joys of being PTA president, laundry detergent giveaways, or anyone preaching about how they are just such a better mother than me. Screw ‘em. I just want to laugh. And figure out how NOT to get camel toe in yoga. I’m hoping that blog will solve that issue. Going to check it out now.

Cheers.
VB
Vinobaby recently posted..I am NOT Too Old For a Miniskirt

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Fuck boring Mommy Blogs. Come see the funny bitches. That may be the new tagline.

elizabeth- flourish in progress May 20, 2011 at 11:33 am

What do you say, Noa? You in? Wanna be sister-wives with B?
elizabeth- flourish in progress recently posted..Praying for Crooked Ponytails

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Fuck yes I want to be a sister-wife.

Tova May 20, 2011 at 11:49 am

Oh good, I LOVE discovering more fun things to do on the internet! And now for a bought of fake coughing to cover up laughing at my desk. Because office work is never funny.
Tova recently posted..Good news- most of us will make it Also flamethrowers

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Check back every Friday–all the Funny Bitches are very stalkable.

Jean May 20, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Love her. Thanks for pointing this one out. It’s so rare to see such depth of spirit, especially from someone who has suffered so much loss. I never thought to see pathos from a skin tag, but those Canadians are introspective sorts.
Jean recently posted..I am too weak to hike Burgess Falls in Tennessee

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Glad you enjoy her!

Kelly May 20, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Ahhhhh…. another blog to stalk, I mean follow…

I quite enjoyed the Wham-eltoe. I don’t think, however, that I would enjoy SPAM-eltoe, or kablam-eltoe (exploding genitals, WHOA.), or shazam-eltoe (is it a wizard or Gomer Pyle? The world may never know.). What about ham-eltoe? Wait, did Miss Piggy wear pants?
Kelly recently posted..In the event that I evaporate tomorrow and you dont

Noa May 20, 2011 at 6:43 pm

I laughed out loud at Wham-eltoe. It’s true. And no, Piggy was a whore, so she didn’t wear pants.

Kelly May 20, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Triflin’ sow.
Kelly recently posted..In the event that I evaporate tomorrow and you dont

Lynn May 21, 2011 at 2:16 am

Yeah, Bea Schooled is one funny bitch alright! I’ve been following her blog for a few years now and her sense of humor is always refreshing!

Noa May 23, 2011 at 4:22 pm

She’s got a unique view, that’s for sure. Glad you like her!