I’ve been bad this week.
I’ve been playing Oregon Trail. All. Week. Long.
Oh? Didn’t I have to work, you ask? Yes, of course I did, but THIS GIRL renewed my passion for killing off my fake family with Cholera and Dysentery.
And in an odd twist of fate, that makes her this week’s Funny Bitch.
That, and the fact that she’s fucking funny. Enjoy, as I take you through the land of Luvvie and her delightfully satirical and snarky comments on what the fuck is wrong with people.
1. These Suitcase Decals are Just…Nawl: This one gave me too many bad ideas. How the hell do you do that to me?
2. My Grandmother’s the Crunkest: I’m not funnier than her Grandma. The pain of it kills me.
3. Who’s Baby is This?: It’s a post about an ugly baby. What the fuck else can I say about that?
4. Dear Lindsay Lohan: It’s culturally relevant more now than ever.
5. Who’s T-Shirt is This? Jesus Ain’t Sanction it: Oh. Oh my god. I need that shirt. So bad.
6. If Tupac met Malcom X, They’d Side Eye This Painting Together: I, however, would want to purchase it and hang it in my home.
Excuse me, my Ma needs to get back in the damn wagon before she gets trampled or some shit.
COME BACK, MA!