Funny Bitch Friday: Hoody Hoo

01/14/2011 · 6 comments

in Funny Bitch Friday

Y’all. Hoody Hoo. Is fucking hilarious.

From the very first comment (in a sick kind of way, I kinda want a Life Gem… just to screw with people. “Oh, that’s a lovely necklace!” “It was my Nana.” “It was your Nana’s?” “You’re not listening.”) I was in lurve.

The cast of characters never disappoints: My Dear Sweet Mama in particular.

Fucking delightful. (Also, Hoody? Sorry for cussing at your mama.)

Let’s explore her psyche.

The First Step: Hi, I’m Noa, and I’ll punch a bitch if I don’t get to watch ma’ programs.

GET ME DENNIS QUAID! (man, If I had a nickel for every time I needed him)

The Legend of Petey: That’s not safe for Petey’s eyes.

BRILLIANT!: WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS?

And, my personal favorite, Blinding you with Science!

Go check it out, homes.

elizabeth-flourish in progress January 16, 2011 at 7:03 pm

Yeah, that chick is real, real funny.

Also, we may have to stage some kind of intervention so she doesn’t watch any more corrupting tv or check out any more sites that tell her she may be suffering from bird mites.

psssst…i invited Bloggertobenamedlater to hang out with us in Texas. She refused. Said we might be bad influences and that she might have to start saving money for bail if she were to hang with us.

I’m not giving up hope. I’m hoping to just nag her to death until she comes around.

Noa Gavin January 17, 2011 at 1:12 pm

She’s beyond our help. And, frankly, would YOU want to hang out with YOU?

bloggertobenamedlater January 17, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I have to ask. What force of nature would put the two of you in the same town at the same time? Is it safe for humanity or is this one of the signs of the apocalypse? The powers that be, namely my assistant, rarely let me out of the office for extended periods of time without supervision. I’m not sure she would agree that you two would qualify as supervision. Remember that lawyers are rarely considered trustworthy left to their own devices. Wouldn’t all three of us in the same place be the Axis of Evil?

Noa Gavin January 17, 2011 at 8:46 pm

The Force of Awesome. You know you want to be there, if nothing else, just to see the shitshow.

hoodyhoo January 17, 2011 at 5:49 am

oh.mah.gawd. You guys? Seriously? I am so freakin’ thrilled by this you’d think I won Homecoming Queen and got a pony all on the same day! THANK YOU!!!

Noa Gavin January 17, 2011 at 1:12 pm

You’re funny. Good things happen to funny people!